Is there really anything better than the first CFB Saturday? Maybe March Madenss' First Two days but thats about it. I get ubberly amped for this weekend every year. Little late on this start, but nothing I've seen the first two nights has changed my opinion on what I am predicting (and by predicting I mean completely guessing) will happen this upcoming season in College Football.
10 Quick Predictions to Follow This Season:
1) There will not be 2 unbeaten teams playing for the National Title. I think we're looking at another season with one unbeaten team and a bunch of one loss teams playing for the title.
2) Boise St. will not play in the NCG regardless of whether they run the table, though I expect them to lose on Monday.
3) Rich Rodriguez will turn the ship, and Michigan will finish with one of the top 3 records in Big Ten play.
4) Terrell Pryor will lose a game OSU is expected to easily win and will neither win the Heisman Trophy or get OSU to the title game.
5) The SEC will not win the National Title for the First time in 4 years.
6) Les Miles will be fired at the end of the season.
7) The ACC will have the most Top 25 teams going into the Bowl season.
8) Brian Kelly will lead Notre Dame to 9+ wins. He's won everywhere, he'll start winning immediately.
9) Lane Kiffin and USC will finish behind cross-town rival UCLA in the PAC-10 standings.
10) Nebraska and Texas will end up playing twice this season, in the regular season and the Big 12 title game. Same with Alabama-Florida.
Bonus: Clemson 7-5 (2nd in Atlantic)
ACC: Virginia Tech/Florida St. (Va. Tech wins ACC Title Game)
Big Ten: Ohio St.
Big 12: Nebraska/Texas (Texas wins Big 12 Title Game)
Big East: Pitt
PAC-10: Oregon State
SEC: Alabama/Florida (Alabama wins SEC Title Game)
Rose: Oregon St. vs. Ohio St.
Sugar: Florida vs. Boise St. (1-loss)
Orange: Pitt vs. Va. Tech
Fiesta: Nebraska vs. Miami
BCSNCG: Texas vs. Alabama (Texas wins 31-20)
Heisman Trophy: Winner: Jacquizz Rodgers 2nd: Kellen Moore 3rd: Terrell Pryor
There's my sparknotes version of what I like to happen this year in College Football.